What do I do?

How do you write in an email that you want to speak to your ex again? But that person wants nothing to do with you? I want to tell him that I want to speak with him again. Guys, please help.

11

What Guys Said 1

• better to move on, no matter what, once an ex, there will be tension

• But I just want to be friends with him and think of him as a friend, there should be no tension with me. And him for sure no tension since he doesn't love me anymore.

• He will disagree, better to cut your losts and move on. to be friends with an ex always causes drama, might not now but in the long run it will. I mean read a lot of questions on this site. They are usually about sex with an ex, how to get an ex away and etc. If you play with fire your going to be burned. He is the match your the spark do the math

What Girls Said 1

• I agree if he doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore than just make new friends with other people. It does get messy sometimes if you keep in contact with an ex boyfriend