Do you ever fully get over your first love?

Have you gotten fully over your first love? Or is there still a place in your heart for that person? How long did it take you to move on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You'd be surprised how quickly you can move on. And you really know when it hits you because you really couldn't give a crap what that person is doing. That said, you never really want to hear bad things about that person either. If my ex called me, I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to her, but I'd pick up the phone.

But to answer your question, I moved on real fast. Maybe it's because she hurt me bad, but after a while you realize what's good for you.

• He hurt me bad too. How did you move on?

What Girls Said 1

• the more time goes on, the less you care about them...i had about 2 major crushes in high school and when I met a guy in college and got to know him hung out and stuff, I couldn't even remember the high school dudes anymore...and I'm still trying to get over the college dude...but that's because I've seen him quite recently and go to school with him and its hard to forget...

to get over someone, you need to cut off all contact, phone, Facebook, MySpace, don't see them, nothing, throw away things that remind you of them...and over time...youll be like ______ who?

best of luck =)

dont worry, if you didn't go through this heartbreak now...you wouldn't know what love truly means when you meet the one some day...you gotta go through the bad to see the good