No contact?

If a girl who knows you're interested in her hasn't seen you in more than a month, yet has made no contact with you for two weeks, should you just assume she's not interested and move on? I mean, I'm not sure how much more I should chase her. We haven't talked in two weeks, haven't seen each other in more than a month.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have done a lot of the chasing, say ...you initiated contact the last 3 times, and she has not made an effort in contacting you, she is probably trying to be nice by not rejecting you directly. but that's just what I think tho ... some girls are diva types and expect the guy to make all of the chasing

What Girls Said 3

• it depends on how long you have known her and how well you know her but I say just move on...she might just be trying to let you down easy without having to have a drawn out conversation about it

• well that's not much time so maybe you could text her and just ask her casually what's up and then a few days later ask her to hang out and state that you haven't seen her in a while. I personally like being chased and a lot of girls do.

• Yeah, but you have to draw the line somewhere for chasing. I went on a date with her and I tried setting up a second one, but she was always "busy" and when I offered to reschedule, she was "busy" those days too. But what gets me is that she'd ask me a couple days after I asked her when I wanted to go do something...I mean, why bring it up then, if you're not interested? But she was always busy. She never made time for me, it was almost like I was treating her like a priority when she was

• Treating me like an option. So I just told her that if she wanted to hang out when she had time, to let me know. She hasn't called since.

• I say she's just using you at her convenience. There can't be a spark there if this is how she treats you. Keep it moving bud!

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say. Some girls are hard to read. When you do talk, does she make any effort to carry a conversation? And if you haven't heard from her in a week, I'd say move on.

• Yeah, she does, that's the weird thing. She'll talk to me if I'll talk to her, and she's willing to carry a conversation, like she'll ask questions and stuff. But I was the one that kept calling. So I left my phone alone and she hasn't called in two weeks.

• Sounds like she might be interested, just genuinely busy. Next time you ask her out, ask her when works best for her.