I don't want to make the wrong choice and it end up being a mistake.

okay so, I have a boyfriend, but I really like this guy named Matt. we have so much in common...but my boyfriend and I have been going out fir like 6 months. I don't want to just end it like that, but Matt is just so perfect for me..and I don't want to make the wrong choice and it end up being a mistake.. girls, and guys help!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Your in a really difficult situation I mean your with a guy but you really like another guy also. I mean do you not share at least some things with your current boyfriend or something like that. Is the relashionship that bad, or what? In the end its up to you, but it's kind of messed up if your boyfriend did nothing to you, and yet you let him go dream on his own. Think about it, and choose wisely, but I guess only time will tell because only time can tell. Good luck ms, and take care there.

What Guys Said 1

• Breakup with your boyfriend, date Matt.

You're not doing him or yourself any favors by being in a relationship you're not happy with. It sounds like you've already moved on emotionally; give your boyfriend a chance to do the same.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• I think part of th problem is in seeing that the grass is always going to appear greener somewhere else.

I can't and won't tell you which person to go with, but Before you make your decision, I think you should ask yourself what the point of dating is and why you started dating your boyfriend to begin with. Is there a point in time when you thought he was perfect for you too?

if so, are you going to leave the person you are with every time you find someone who is essentially more perfect for you than the last?

Good luck with the decision. I hope I helped a little.