I am a dreamer, and I'm a lover. I've been let down, and I've been alone.

And I felt the happiest ever a year ago from today, I can't even explain the feeling it was just so amazing, my new schedule, my friends being there, the girl of my dreams who I never thought in a million years started to obviously have a crush on me.

I remember how happy it was, and now its all over. I just want that feeling back again, but she has a boyfriend, and my schedule I don't see her anymore, only maybe once.

Its just killing me, just the feeling I felt, I wanna feel like that again.

Oh sorry btw the question is what do you think, will it ever be the same again, and what could she be thinking?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has been through the whole "Jesus Christ! It was so damn obvious! Why didn't I ask her out!?!?". Best thing to do in that situation isn't to forget, but to find a new girl. It's the only way you'll stop having feelings for that first girl.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• What you're asking is to have your future interpreted, and a girls mind read. You're really very bad at asking questions, I have to say.

• Ur being a scrub dilly

• I have no idea what a scrub dilly is. I'm going to assume it's a euphemism for penis.

• It sounds like you came here not looking for answers or advice, but a pat on the back.

"Go get 'em tiger." Every year has it's peak and valleys. Now move on with your life, yeah?