Most Helpful Girl
If she's happy let her be happy, the mature thing to do is know where you want went and accept that you made those foolish actions. The only thing you can do is move on, and try to be a better boyfriend to someone else whenever that happens
Most Helpful Guy
1. You rarely get second chances. You certainly are not entitled to a second chance.
2. You didn't say how long ago you broke up. Successful reunions only happen in very limited circumstances. One of those is that one partner did stupid things when they were young and MANY YEARS LATER they reunite when the guilty partner has grown up and stopped doing stupid things. That takes many years, not 6 months or 2 years.
3. It is easy to say how much you love someone. I can say it to anyone. . . and it means nothing. When someone truly loves you, they show it in their actions and it is obvious. What do your actions say about the way you felt towards her? You may call that love but most people would call it something different.
4. Why should she give you another chance? If she asked me for advice, I would tell her to stay away from you.
5. You will probably never get her back. Learn your lessons. Don't turn your memories of her into recollections of a saint. If you do that, no one else will ever have a chance with you.