We were in a hate/love relationship, I was young and did some stpid things to her like cheating on her and paid for sex , finally she left me now she is with an another guy and they have a happy relationship however I doubt if he loves her as much as I do. Is there anyway to get her back? I'm sorry for what I've done before and try my best to not hurt her again.
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
1. You rarely get second chances. You certainly are not entitled to a second chance.
2. You didn't say how long ago you broke up. Successful reunions only happen in very limited circumstances. One of those is that one partner did stupid things when they were young and MANY YEARS LATER they reunite when the guilty partner has grown up and stopped doing stupid things. That takes many years, not 6 months or 2 years.
3. It is easy to say how much you love someone. I can say it to anyone. . . and it means nothing. When someone truly loves you, they show it in their actions and it is obvious. What do your actions say about the way you felt towards her? You may call that love but most people would call it something different.
4. Why should she give you another chance? If she asked me for advice, I would tell her to stay away from you.
5. You will probably never get her back. Learn your lessons. Don't turn your memories of her into recollections of a saint. If you do that, no one else will ever have a chance with you.0