My ex boyfriend has a new gf?

Ok so we just broke up I wanted a long distance relationship but he doesn't well I saw that my friend is dating him and I just feel sick... Because I still love him... I don't know what to do

Ok so we haven't really broken up but we were talking about a long distance relationship because I just moved to California and then I get this text from my friend that him and my other friend are dating
Could it be a rebound?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Look I say this over and over on this site. He is your ex and no longer apart of your life. You have to respect yourself and move on and never talk to this guy again. The emotions are strong I know. It's just getting off of a drug but you just have to do it cold turkey and things get better. He is a stranger now. Just gotta keep doing you and things will fall in place.

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR is hard, especially when you're so young.
    Unfortunately he took no time in moving on, apparently... it's not easy, but you should try to do the same.

What Guys Said 3

• "My ex boyfriend has a new gf?"

I don't know the type of responses your expecting.
    What do you want to do? Take the girl down or destroy your ex cus he has another girl?

Your ex is your ex. If he doesn't want you back, there is nothing you can do.

Go on with your life

• scumbag HE never deserved you ;)

• Leave the guy alone... After all you had your chance yet you kicked to outta space... Leaving him alone and gettin a life is the most fair thing to do now

What Girls Said 4

• As hard as it may sound... You need to let him go and move on
    You're still very young, and that guy really ISN'T the only one in the world. Besides, he didn't want to make the LDR happen

• Nothing you can do except let go.

• You had already broken up therefore both of you are free agents again.. He has moved on.. It's time you did the same.

• Means he not care about you, you should be happy to see his true colours, so please go ahead your new life