How to get over someone fast?

Please don't say by dating someone else because I'm not sure if any guy will date me... But how can I get over this hard breakup?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. Each breakup will hurt until you've reconciled and come to terms with all the negative thoughts swimming around in your head. Option one you push them away by moving immediately to a new person or trying to ignore them or option two you sit through it and think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no remedy for a broken heart. Time doesn't heal the pain, it's what you do with your time which helps you to move on from the hurt. Keep active, spend time with friends and try something new. Try to keep your mind focused on things other than him. 💛

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I just went through a really hard breakup myself and the best thing I did was go out with friends all the time, whenever you can. Keep your mind off of it and focus on yourself and your friendships. The pain lessens after a while! Hang in there 💕

• Cinnamon sugar pita chips works for me XD

Just try to find new activities and interests to keep your mind busy and you'll get over things in no time :)

• deciding and making up ur mind. i have just forgotten my crush. i had i crush on him from 4 years ( seriosly) i tried many times but failed but now finnaly i did it just stay away from him. stop thinking of him dont see anythings reminds u of him. all d best