Possibly seeing my ex tomorrow...HELP!

So my ex and I of 3 years have been broken up for 2 and 1/2 months. We are possibly seeing each other for the first time tomorrow...I really want to talk to him about getting back together...Just don't know how to start...HELP!

Never mind, the "friend" "forgot" to tell everyone what time to be there...don't know if that is the true excuse or not

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well you start with... "I misseds you"...

Whether you two should be together, in my opinion, really depends on how you two broke it off...

If it wasn't working then, you may have to face the fact that it may not be meant to be...

For your sake I really hope it is...

Because it really seems like you have your hopes up that you two will get along well.

So to break the ice, why not play catch up?

Getting to know a person is really one of the best times of a relationship, and just because you dated for 3 years previously, doesn't really mean you know him now.

People change, and circumstances change.

So enjoy your converations... and have a good time...

Good Luck

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

What Girls Said 1

• I would see how things go before bringing that up. If he gives you the impression he missed you or you hit it off talkng really well then I would just tell him you missed him