Is my ex confused about his feelings or is he not interested in me anymore?

If my ex is distant and acting cold is he confused about how he feels about me? He use to tell me that he loves me and misses me and nothing. He use to show interest in me and ask for pictures and nothing. When I ask him how he feels about me or if he's still interested he goes silent. He won't open up to me, I know there is no one else so why is he acting like this? I found on Facebook that he's been working on himself and I have a feeling that that's why he's been ignoring me/ going silent on me. He wanted to get back together now I don't know. Should I leave him alone to sort through his thoughts? I haven't contacted him in a week since our fight and I'm afraid that I pushed him away.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the person who comes to you with all promises and hope to make your life better could make it a miserable. I know you care and confusing at the same time, but are you really happy right now?

when someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation.
    never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
    (ツ)

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing you can do is smother him while he is trying to figure things out. It'll just push him further away. It's best to give him the space he needs. If a guy wants you, he'll do whatever it takes to get to you. Stay busy, and focused. When he's ready. he'll contact you. Until then, you have to take care of you.

• I've backed off a little bit. I don't ask him these questions very often, but it would be nice to have some type of reassurance. It's not that hard to figure out what you want. He told me what he wanted 5 months ago now I don't know. I'm afraid he's going to do what he did to me before.

• Tell him to kick rocks.

• I've really been half tempted to. When I found out he was talking to her again last week I wanted to use some swear words. I don't even know why he brought her back he said that he isn't going to get back with her. I'm just waiting for him to contact me so I can let him have it.

What Guys Said 1

• You guys are ex's for a reason. Best to move on from what happened in the past and to not talk it. it seems you still are lingering onto your past/feelings.

• He wanted a second chance so we could get back together. Moving on isn't an option right now. He promised me things 5 months ago and now he's changed dramatically and it's very confusing. We're suppose to be working things out and taking things slow, but lately he's been all about him self. Why come back and give me all this false hope just so you can work on yourself? it doesn't make sense.

• In that case, let him make the first moves. Maybe he's trying to not make the same mistakes happen again. You both already talked about how you guys feel. Leave him alone, and he'll probably make put in the effort to follow through with his words.

What Girls Said 1

• You're putting to much pressure on him. I know you want to be there for him and you want him to want you back but you have to give it some time. Allow him some time to get his thoughts together. If the two of you are meant to be together, you will be. You have to be patient with the situation!

• How much time does he need? We were together 9 months he left me for someone else came back 2 months later and now he needs time to think? He should've thought before he came back that this is what he wanted. It's been 5 months and nothing. He seemed like he knew what he wanted from the beginning he had every thing planned out now he is unsure. I can't help that I want some reassurance here and there being left for someone else isn't very fun and it hurts. I doubt a lot of things he says because he lied to me about her and I'm afraid that he could do it again. He brought her back so now I'm going to have to wait even longer to figure out who he wants more.