• Sometimes.
    Vote D
  • I don't care (See Results)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any ex's. But if I did, I imagine that I'd force myself to move on. Missing something / holding onto something like that can tear you apart.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only one, and that is only because he is a missing person and I wish he would come back. His mom is so sad and she is such a wonderful lady, his brother has just married and had a baby so he would be an uncle, he would be such a wonderful uncle!

It makes me sad that he might be dead, lying in a ditch or a forest somewhere, no one knowing... just rotting away with his mom worried sick :( he was a good person.

2|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I had almost an 8 year relationship with a Cuban girl I did but not anymore its been so long now since Its been over

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. :) I hope they're well but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Things about them yes but ultimately they made their choice and I've moved passed it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exes become exes for a reason. I don't miss any nor do I want to get back together with any.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I think of all the wild things I did with her. I had her trained so well !

Amazing. She would be open to anything and was cute , blond and petite. Sweetest little naughty thing ever !
    OMG if you only knew half the stuff she would be up for. Wowzers. Best one I had

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I bury my past!! One had an awesome personality that is rare tho unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha guess I'm a beta guy then since everyone said nope lol.

Cause I miss her badly. Hard watching or listening to any media (tv, movies, music) without her :(.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Don't have any exes to miss or not miss.

1|1
    0|0
  • hell no. i only miss the memories. i dont miss the people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw. โœ‹๐Ÿ˜กโœ‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any ex's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex hehe ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป

1|0
    0|0
  • Am very fortunate indeed in not having any ex's at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even a little bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Couldn't care less about my first ex. The other one I talk to from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm happier now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont. Its a new me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss one's cooking x)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in my first relationship now. So I've never had a ex, but I would probably miss them if I did

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • not a single one. :D

1|0
    0|0