I cheated on my girlfriend and now she's mad?

It was only one time. She's so PC. She got ofended over that? She's thinking of break up This society is insane.

1814

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Insane indeed if you see nothing wrong with that. But I'm assuimg you are a troll anyway, too depressing to think people are that stupid and blind.

What Girls Said 17

• Lol. This is either a troll or a very poorly socialized individual.

The breakdown:

Monogamous relationship = requires you to be monogamous. Violating the terms of monogamy is socially unacceptable in the regard that you knowingly entered a two-person relationship and still chose to act outside of it. Therefore it is absolutely normal for the monogamous relationship to be terminated as it wasn't properly abided by.

• You're insane to think she still needs to be with you. Get over yourself please.

• 2|3
  • wow clearly you dont care about her at all! and i think she is better a million miles away from someone like you! your obv gods gift to woman or so u think! get a life!

• If this isn't a troll then I'm surprised she didn't make you her ex boyfriend by now.

I wonder why some guys like this asker feel entitled to be taken back after cheating.

• Wait, you're joking right? So basically you expect her to be okay with you sticking your dick in another girl? If I was your girlfriend your dick would be somewhere other than on your body.

• I mean that's a big deal! How would u like it if she cheated?

• One time too much, sorry but, maybe breaking up right away would not be necessarry if you would regret it very much. But reading this I conlcude that you dont regret it at all. So.. sorry for being honest but maybe she is right

• Wait, so, you're posting this question because she's mad and you don't understand why? LOL! OMG... umm never mind 🙄

• Tell that bitch to quit whining and just be glad she got some... ungrateful ho.

• Well u cheating y would she not be thinking about that is hurts

• Would it be OK if she cheated on you just one time? Honestly, if it's OK if she did it just one time then sure she is overreacting but if not then you are the one overreacting.

• Obvious troll is dumb

• dude, if you're really that confused, you have no business being in a monogamous relationship. it's not for everyone.

• I broke up with my boyfriend for cheating. He lost my trust and respect, I don't want him anymore. I almost detach instantly. Hopefully she can find someone better suited for her.

If you are the type to want to sleep with others while still in a "relationship", look for a partner that is into open relationships. You can sleep around, she can sleep around and you can sometimes have sex with each other.

• Why'd you cheat? What did she do to be cheated on? The worst feel is trusting someone & being faithful then getting cheated on thats like a slap to the face. Do you know hard it is to earn someones trust back after cheating? especially a girl. They'll just think you're cheating all the time.

• You cheated on her. Why wouldn't she get mad and break up with you?

• It was only one time. The pussifiation and the agenda of Political Correctness is now running deep in interpersonal relationship. This society is bad. I wish it was the same as it used to be

• I'm sorry but the number of acceptable times someone can cheat is zero. If you can't stay faithful don't be in a relationship.

What Guys Said 13

• I will agree she is insane. you are right about that. Insane to be with you in the first place. Your mindset is very sickly. people like you hurt women and are so selfish you cannot face it yet cowardly enough to post anonymously. Do not consider yourself a man.

• what does PC have to do with you cheating?

you did something wrong, so now your dealing with the consequences.

• Crazy right? That bitch clearly doesn't deserve you. Everyone can see that.

• Well in my point of view she's just easily offended PC but it's not her fault, it's the society we live in.. Doesn't mean I would break up with her

• No you don't deserve to be taken back.

• @idkwtftoputhere take ma hand and i promise u that ill LUV u for te rest of ma life and will nvr let u shed any tears infront of meh for as long as i can still breathe ma Indian babez 🌹💏

• "Oh yea I just betrayed her and I handle it like a huge fucking dickhead, don't even know what she's mad about."

• I'm surprised she didn't break up with you yet

• Well that's your point of view.

• She got mad because you cheated at that makes her PC? That's super weak dude. You screwed up, own it and apologize. Of if you don't want to then break up

• Cheat on me once, shame on you. Cheat on me twice, shame on me.

• You're either trolling or stupid as fuck

• Thank you for your opinion babe

• You're a bad person and this is a terrible troll.

• Lmao trolls be trolling

• Im not trolling. Cmon.

• Yknow you can call me names but they won't break my bones and won't even be offended because I'm not PC.

• You're not a man either

• I totally agree. Ont time I put my poop and my cat's poop in my gf's coffee and she broke up with me. What a pussy.