How many women know that the hidden agenda of feminism was to break up families?

For all you smarty pants who say "Conspiracy theory" please hear me out. Some years ago a whistle blower who was a close friend of the Rockefeller family said that one of the Rockefellers admitted to him that the Rockefeller family were the ones who funded feminism and got it all over the news papers and on TV. He said there were two main reasons: one, to get women into the work force so the government could get more taxes. And two, to break up families. All you have to do is go on Google and type in "The Rockefellers and feminism" and you can see it for yourselves.

You know what they say: "A lie told often enough becomes true." For years women have been repeatedly told that feminism just means equality. But the hidden agenda of the elite was to break up families. Even if you refuse to believe what I've just said, you have to ask the question: Has feminism strengthened marriage and brought men and women closer together in love, peace, and harmony. Or has it helped to do the opposite? Since the rise of feminism, has marriage and family become stronger, or has it become weaker?

Please understand, feminism didn't just focus on getting equality for women. It also attacked marriage and motherhood. If feminism just means equality, then why is marriage and motherhood being increasingly discouraged in society? Why is there such a drive to get more and more women into the workforce? Why were the family court laws changed to take away fathers rights? Why was divorce made as easy as possible? Why is society today more focused on sex rather than love and committment? Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

So, for all those who still want to believe it's a conspiracy theory, will you take the time to research feminism and the Rockefellers, or will you remain in denial and refuse to investigate it? This is a serious matter because I believe the reason so many people are unhappy today is because marriage and family, love and committment have been erroded.
How many women know that the hidden agenda of feminism was to break up families?
Add Opinion