How do you handle a break up?

I've been cheated on recently and i taking a break but like how do u handle a break up cuz I can't seem to find a way

41

Most Helpful Guy

• outta sight, outta mind.

remove all associations with that person, and stay busy. def make yourself available to talk to other guys, EVEN if you don't feel like it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• give yourself permission to do whatever it takes to make yourself happy in the moment. I have taken this one to extremes. in fact, that's how I got my puppy and several piercings.

*disclaimer: just remember that pets and body mod scars are a lifetime commitment.

https://cleverlemon.me/

• After 3 years he dumps me says he needs to be free and it's not me its him. Everything was fine. He has became friends with this new guy who is a jerk and is known for breaking up relationships. We're both 24 and he always talked about proposing to me and how he wants me to be his wife someday we always talked about living together. Then out of the blue, through a text, sitting at his buddy's house he broke up with me. 3 year relationship and that's what I get? I'm heartbroken, no can't eat or sleep I left him a note yesterday he told me me does not want to be contacted I feel like if he would see me he would love me again
    What do I do I miss him so much he was my everything

• Pretend he doesn't exist.