My ex boyfriend is happy with his new girlfriend and that makes me happy?

We just broke up:( I just moved to the states and before that I haven't seen him for over a month because of my parents. (I'm not allowed to date.) so our relationship was on the rocks as you can see... So he just got a new girlfriend within a week:( at first I was heartbroken and sad and really upset but then I texted him and he's like you were the best girlfriend I ever had but I think we just lost spark and the other girl he had a spark with. This made me really sad of course... But then I felt kinda happy for him that he was happy:) because I wanted to take the high road. But yet of course I'm sad that I'm not wrapped around his arms anymore... Does this mean I love him because I am setting him free and being happy about it?

SORRY THATS IT LONG... PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!

I'm not going to lie I was really jealous at first and still am but I don't know I still have feeling for him and knowing that he's happy is good

11

What Guys Said 1

• You miss him...

• It's okay. Believe me. you're still young. you'll meet the one for you when you're ready. For now focus on school.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's exactly that, you're a very sweet person :)