How to deal with rejection?

it's pretty self explanatory

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Accept it, understand that it's not in your power to change it since you depend on someone else's will. So, you try to continue your life normally, no matter how hard it can be.

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing that happens is that you get the 'no', but hey it's their loss
    I'll just find someone who is actually into me

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I find some kind of reason why a girl said no that doesn't mean she didn't think I was good enough.

• Accept it and move on. If they're not interested, it's not worth trying to get them to like you
    You need to move on and find someone who deserves you

• I'm used to it.. I just move on. I've never had a yes 😂 So I just set myself low expectations. :')

• Haha i don't know.

That's why I think 1000s of time before making any move. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• You go there and act violently!!!

• Rejection is very painful, because it makes you feel worthless. Personally, I believe a rejection is just a re- direction to something better. Rejection just means the person failed to notice what you have to offer, or they weren't ready for what you have to offer.

There's so many people in the world , so we can't be accepted by everyone. We all have something to offer someone.