Did we really break up, does he miss me at all?

Guys, we dated and lived together for 8 months, he said I was too controlling and we have not talked in 5 days. in every fight he would come back the day after but this time he blocked me in social media. I don't want too text someone if they don't want to be with me. But I'm also curious to know if he at least misses me or would want to be with me again.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on.

A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

continue an effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you for you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, in the context of general relationship's, especially romantic one's.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he misses you and I don't think you broke up, but this may be one of the more serious fights.. :/ See if a week go by, and if he haven't tried to make contact or unblocked you, you can at least think to yourself that this is not something you want from a relationship anyways. Couples fight, but if they under no circumstances can communicate to resolve it or leave each other, well, that doesn't seem very good.
    Wish you luck :) <3

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he doesn't. I am very sorry for you.

• i dont think so i think you should move on