Why can't I get over him easily if we werent even dating that long? Is it normal?

Me & my ex dated for a month & a half & we broke up 2 weeks ago , I cried for 3 days but after i tried moving on.. Its been almost 3 weeks since we broke up & im almost certain that i moved on but i find myself thinkin about our memories & have this little hope that we might get back together even tho ik were most likely not lol but I always think that there's better guys out there for me but my question is why am i not over him when we only dated for only a month & a half? Oh & by the way my feelinga towards him are fading and all its just the fact i still have these thoughts of him & im not hurting as much as it did in the beginning

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It's NORMAL and we can feel a lot in a very short period of time and it's not just him you miss, it's a lot more, like some missing piece you had found and in those moments you were happy - I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing so don't beat yourself up over it.

• Omgg ur so right ! Its the happiness that i miss & that uplifting excitement, we all go through it iguess 😛 How long did it take for you to get over him?

• Still not really :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Its ok.. Even if you dated for a short time you might have fallen hard for him , don't worry you will move on, time will heal the pain, and when you find another guy in the future I'm sure you will feel better, stay strong 😘

• yes its normal