In your experience, how true is this picture?

Ok reading in to this picture... Do you think men put off the pain of a break up until later, while women feel it soon after the relationship ends?

1024

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My first boyfriend was online and I broke up with him after a week. He freaked out, called me like 7 times in a row. Then said things like good, you were ugly, I didn't want you anyway. I cried. But then, a month later, he texted me saying he was still "insanely in love with me and can't get over me" after I had already moved on.

My second boyfriend, also online, told me that no matter if we did break up, he would still love me. He said he really felt something about me like with no one else. We were together for 4 months when he said he needed to take a break to focus on school, meaning I wouldn't hear from him for months.. I felt like he could at least text me once, you know? So I ended up moving on and I found my next boyfriend, in real life, who I am still with today. I know if we broke up he would be heartbroken would want to die.

So I think that picture applies to some immature guys and most girls. (The mature guys will go through the same pattern as the girls.)