Do you ever think about your first serious relationship/first love YEARS after breaking up?

And why is the first cut the deepest?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• i still think about her from time to time. why does it cut the deepest i think its because a lot of people put their whole heart into the first one. learning to guard yourself is something thats learned with time.

• Thanks, that's a really good explanation. I've just broken up, and tbh I can't imagine getting in to another serious relationship, its too hard to give someone your all and then have it end. I wouldn't want to do this again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do and rememer only the good feelings.

What Guys Said 2

• I have now you have mentioned it but I do not usually think about her at all. It is so long ago now that I don't have time to dwell on the past and I am living in the today and building for tomorrow.

• of course. good ol 9th grade.

1st hurts the most because it's new, you don't know what to expect, and it's a surprise...

there's no way to prepare for what you haven't experienced yet...

9th grade

What Girls Said 1

• No i have never reminisced about that. The first cut is always deep. It takes someone special to sew up the damage and heal the scar. Otherwise we wouldn't need a scar to heal in the first place, if the cut isn't deep.