His friend told me he's cheating but he made me promise I won't tell.

i have been going Out with this boy for 7 months now; and his friend told me he's cheating but he made me promise I won't tell so I want to break up with him but I don't have anything else to break up with him for.ii really don't want to be in a cheating relationship and I love him and all but I have to worry about me to.what shout I do?

but I don't want to break up with him for a stupid reason ; ii need a good reason and when I ask him well you ever cheat on me he always says never.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• dump him. he's not only cheating and his ither girl but you too. You wouldn't want to be cheated on AND you don't want to be the other girl. Double reason to break up regardless of how you feel.

And to break up with him, just lie. Say you're getting bored with the relationship or you met an old flame and wanna see how it goes with them.Say someting, anything as long as its logical.

What Guys Said 1

• First I think you need to verify if he is cheating. If you can catch him in the act I think that will give you the reason to break up with him and will also affect how you feel about him.

What Girls Said 2

• This is your reality check, he is lying to you. You should show him no courtesy, and you should tell him that you know he's cheating on you and that you are leaving because of that. Don't let people put you in an awkward position. This is your life and you need to take control here.

Don't listen to another word this guy says, it's probably all "what you want to hear." Save yourself the trouble and get out of this thing. You will be better off.

• girl give ur self a reality check and throw his dumb ass to the cerb along with his friend you gotta ask ur self 1 question why would he friend tell you this and then ask you not to say anything to ur boyfriend unless he is wanting something himself.

either way there playing games dump ur boyfriend for cheating yes but you need to find out if it's true first either way you don't need people like that in ur life.