I don't know what to do?

I need some quick advice. I tried being friends with my ex once but i had to tell him to give me a clean break. Two weeks later he texted me saying he knows i dont wanna talk to him but he likes my work in art since we have a class together. That was last week, and whenever i talk to him he lights up and smiles.. he just seems more happy. I thought i was too because i honestly missed him and he's always checking on me especially yesterday because he knows me. I saw him walking with his ex today and he's even told me before that he just waits for her after 4th period but when i see him he doesn't walk with her to the bus. Whenever i ask him about anything he's honest and i feel so stupid for shutting down on him today after seeing her beside him. I guess its because i know she still likes him even though they're not dating.. but i know how slimey girls are. He knew something was wrong with me but i was ignoring his ass. I wanna take him back but i have bad trust and anger issues and i dont wanna hurt or lose him again. :/

11

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes people break up for the stupidest reasons... Sometimes things escalate to a logical proportions they cannot be contained by one or the other or both.
    Jealousy is one of those such things... and insecurity is another.
    Like it or not... In any relationship you have to give someone the opportunity to hurt you at least once... This said... Was the reason you broke up because of said jealousy or insecurity?

• I honestly do think that it was insecurity... on both parts but mostly mine. And fear of communication.

What Girls Said 1

• I know how confused and upset you must be. It sucks, it really does. If you want this guy back, you need to make it clear to him. If you can see a future with him, if you can't imagine your life without him, try to get him back before it's too late. Unfortunately, quite too often, someone realizes that they miss what they had after the other person has moved on. If you don't want to get back together with this boy, then you can't be bitter about him hanging around with other girls.

In short, if you love him and can see a future with him, go for it, or else this could be something you'll regret for the rest of your life. If you don't love him and can't see a future with him, it's time to let him go.

Good luck, love. xx

• Thank you so much! I honestly do still love him and want him back... I just dont know how he feels but I'm working on getting him back.

• Understandable. Just ask him to see where his head is at xx