How to handle with someone leaving you?

So I met this girl online and we dated for couple weeks and on weekend we slept together. It was all going great then suddenly on Monday she says she feels anxiety near me due to previous traumatic experiences and doesn't want to be involved with me anymore. Says im perfect and it's all her problem why she can't continue.

I don't know why but I am heartbroken... We weren't going to last long anyway due to her moving city next year, but I am still devestated...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I have PTSD, and this has happened to me before. A guy kissed me and I got a flashback/trigger during. It freaked me out and I had to separate myself from it. It will take a while to get over her but its one of those things that come with relationships.

• Interesting. Personally since I don't know what thats like, it hurts when you're on receiving end

• I could imagine. :(

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Nahh dude dont be heartbroken over that. If it was meant to be it will be. There's a reason for everything

• I don't believe in a reason for everything, but yeah wasn't meant to be, Thanks