My boyfriend emotional cheated or is it?

i didn't talk to my boyfriend for 6weeks due to losing his phone and a girl liked him which is fair enough but she started playing mind games with him and saying i was cheating on him and started to believe a girl he didn't even know she started to get personal with him like saying your girlfriend dont love you should be with me and saying she loves him they should get married what your girlfriend like in the bedroom i'll be better then your girlfriend in the bedroom she stayed at his house a few times asking him to have sex with her etc list goes on he started getting feelings for her like i never exist and he even through of leaving me for her and comparing me to her then last night found out a little more while i wasn't about numbers texts when i comfronted him about it he said it was to hurt me for not seeing him in the 6 weeks but i wasn't round any guys i dont chill with guys when im in a reletionship the thing is my guts tells me more went on then his letting off my heart says stay my head says leave him even through his said sorry it just dont cut it why does emotional cheating hurt more then physical cheating I've been through good and bad pick up the pieces for the last fucking 11 years with him and i'll tell you what i was doing in the 6 weeks looking after the cunts kids doing what mothers do this is due im not give him attention but the chick he was chilling with could show him love and attention but course she can because she put men before her children and thats why all her kids have been put in a care home and his blaming me for whats his done seriously dont know what to do right now im not thinking stright

11

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like the two of you were made for eachother. You should give him a break.

• Haha he got his break and look how he repaid me by wanting to shag a next girl and now my child is asking me if that's daddy's new girlfriend seems there ain't no such thing as loyal men this day and age

• Then you already know what is right for you. So what are you waiting for?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say leave him to be honest BECAUSE you're not first place, the fact that he's letting someone else get into your head and he didn't make more of an effort to communicate with you even though he lost his phone. As for why you didn't see him? Sorry doesn't cut it, but it's up to you if you want to stay in a relationhship that will constantly make you question.