How should I move on from my ex boyfriend?

I had a strong gut instinct that tells me he is cheating while he is far away. He don't talk to me that much when we were in the same place. When we had fights together, he is usually okay if we break up. He left also words like walk away , u deserve better, i only brought burden to your life. He won't upload a pic of us on social media when in fact i was his first girlfriend. I unfruend him on facebook because i am afraid to be interrupted in my studies. at first i was at ease, but later on i felt so unfair inside. so i made a new account (different person) to add him. And slowly i am discovering something fishy about him. I also add the girl i feel like he is having an affair with and i never expect that her mom and him were friends. My ex also been liking statuses and pictures of the girl. I know stalking is crazy, it can distruct inbmy process of moving on. But everyday, i cannot resist to log on to facebook and check their profiles. Help me how should i move on, it is just too hard 😢

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your work and studies. Talk to other guys and go on dates. Also make yourself happy and be happy. Go out and have fun and enjoy life. Best food to eat to move on is icecream.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is the best aadvice i can give you, stop being such a door mat. it's pathetic you deserve better... unless...

What Guys Said 2

• Rejection breeds obsession. I went through a similar thing, and took up a hobby to take up that time I would think about her. I also started hanging out more with my best-friend. I also went on a meditation retreat for 3 days with no outside world contact. It really helps you put life back in perspective: that is goes on, and you meet new, amazing people you'd never imagine could exist. Take it one day at a time, and don't be hard on yourself.

• You could always date someone else, or focus on yourself like take up some new hobbies. Im starting Muy Tai training next week to help me get passed my EX.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!