I would like a little payback?

so my ex won't talk to me and hasn't since she broke up with me 3 weeks. im upset she won't talk. we were together for 2 years. she has no idea i know her password for find an iphone... to make me feel good, a little payback, i want to stick her phone in lost mode... good idea or bad?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting payback seems like a logical idea in your mind right now. She hurt you and it only makes sense that you should make her feel some sort of pain. But what are you really getting payback for? Her making a choice to not be with you? Your pain, though it must hurt, can be used in two ways: to hurt others or learn so you can help yourself and others in the future. She is someone you loved for two years, so you need to ask yourself what kind of person you are. Are you the kind of guy whose quality is weakened by the actions of others or do you stand strong and prove your resolve by not punishing someone. You know the truth, that no matter how much you hurt her or try to hurt her, you will never be satisfied. I know you're hurting right now, but this is the time to show yourself that you are strong and have qualities that are set for improvement. We grow in times of struggle and heartache. Don't squander these moments with thoughts of her, but rather focus on yourself until you're ready to move to something, and someone better.

What Girls Said 9

• The best revenge you can get on a person is to live your life happily, successfully, while acting like they don't matter. Being a dick to them just proves to them that your relationship is better off terminated, and that leaving you was probably the best idea they could have ever made.

• Whats the point of revenge though? Is it going to make her want you back?

I just don't get it. I would just move on. in my opinion the best revenge is going out and finding someone who is going to be good to you. Forget about this person, obviously it didn't work out for a reason, so just move on!

It's not worth your time or trouble.

• No little payback is when you look back and your so happy that he must look like a fool for leave you.

• I'd say let it go!! You need a clean break once you broke up, especially if you were together that long. But if it would make you feel better, just try and get her to talk and get some closure.

• Very bad idea indeed. Find something else to piss her off that is not as drastically I suggest ;)

• Very childish to me. There's no point. The best revenge is moving on and maybe finding someone else. If an ex did that to me I would just think they were pathetic and I'm glad I broke up with them.

• That sounds like something a child would do.

• Bad idea. Yes it sucks y'all split up. But do yourself a favor and move on. Puck yourself up go have a few drinks and move forward without her.

• I think it's funny she doesn't talk to you

What Guys Said 13

• I'm all about payback but be careful doing things that could be considered criminal. I don't know what the terms and conditions are on find my iPhone but I'd be concerned about ramifications, if she finds out it was you.

My ex and I broke up for about 7 weeks, got back together, and broke up again. The way she went about it the second time was so heartless and unnecessarily spiteful, considering I hadn't done anything to her, that I have hated her for two years. After the first breakup, when we got back together, she told me of a song she listened to while we were broken up that always reminded her of me and made her cry. So, I found out one night that she was going to be at a bar near where I work and near where I go out for beers after work. I waited until I was sure she was there, then went on the TouchTunes app, from a different bar, and played that song at the bar she was at about 5 times. I don't know if it really affected her, but based on other things about that song and our relationship that I'm not comfortable sharing here, my hope is it upset her. So yeah, have fun with it. But be careful.

• And yeah, revenge is childish. But all's fair in love and war. I've personally never believed that it drags you down or anything like that. And contrary to what others have said here, I did get satisfaction from it and she did deserve it.

• bad idea. so because you broke up and she has decided she'd rather go no communication you think resorting to pranking her is justified?

just move on buddy

• Bad idea. When you get down to wrestle with pigs, you get up covered with mud. Revenge is for children; do you want to act childish?

• Why would you do that? That won't resolve your issue and just cause greater friction. Don't bother with her, obviously its not worth your time.

• what a spiteful little baby.

and you wonder why she left?

• Bad idea dude. Just let it go, you will get a sudden satisfaction but it won't help in the long term.

• Revenge is not the way. All our judged in the eyes of God. Don't just learn to not get revenge. Learn to forgive, that is life's greatest revenge. It forces our enemies to cast aside their hate and thus no enemies

• Ur angry, i get that but have a sit in ur room everything off and reflect. If u still feel angry about it, then do what u wish but face the consequences in the end

• VERY bad idea. You have no idea of the severity of the reprocussions.

• you could most likely get sued for that or something I don't know

• bad... she will just think she's all you think about,

• Not worth it and this may lead to more problems like u broker her privacy u will end up n jail. I won't advice it but up to u I vote no

• There is no point to it.