What do you do to trying to forget your girlfriend or boyfriend?

what do you do to trying to forget your girlfriend or boyfriend

33

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is, I don't try to forget them. Time will take care of that for me. I simply try to focus on my life and what I'm doing. Forgetting my ex is, in my personal opinion, a silly thing to try to do. You earned the time spent together and it's important to learn from the experience you had together. Good and bad. So to forget is only setting yourself for another failure in your next relationship. A breakup does hurt in the beginning but running from your own memories isn't something we should do. We need not be afraid of our own minds. We learn and improve. That's how we become better and from all the pain and hardships, we meet that one person that we truly are meant to be with which would not be possible had our path from so many others been traveled with. You didn't become the way you are alone. You learned if from other people, people you've dated, so when you meet the right one, you've been prepared to be with them.

What Girls Said 2

• music... any music listening or playing.
    records, cds, instruments (my violin or piano), tapes,

• When I'm trying to get over an ex I just go out with friends and try to meet new people the best way to get over someone in my opinion is to meet someone new

What Guys Said 2

• I just involve myself in hobbies or things I enjoy doing. I also try to get so busy with career and work, so that I would have no time to think about her! 😊

• Go on a holiday. Fun solves everything.