She offered to mention me the next time?

I'm acquainted with a girl who is friends with the girl I liked. The girl I liked is obviously not into me, but for some reason it's been harder for me to give up with her.

Me and her friend were texting about this and she offered to mention me the next time they talk to see what she says. I said that sounds great.

Does this sound like a p*ssy thing to do?

Please don't mock my limited vocabulary. :)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about a pu&&y thing to do, but seems rather futile, as you seem pretty sure she isn't into you o.O Although, if it's just your own securities messing with you, maybe it coming from someone she is friends with, would bring about some kind of sureness and closure so your efforts to get over her, and 'give up' will be somewhat easier.

What Girls Said 2

• nope

• ok coo

What Guys Said 1

• NOPE. having a wingman chickfriend is the greatest thing EVER! I am friend swith a lot of girls and it rocks because if I am into one of their friends and simply point it out and BAM, my chick friends talk about me with my target, give me intel on things she likes, days she's free and whether she has any attraction to me. All is fair in love and war my friend.