Car had a puncture but boyfriend refused to help?

Guys i need to know whether i'm over reacting about this..
I was on the way home after a 13 hour day, ended up getting a puncture. i was already on the phone to the boyfriend ( been together 2 years on/off). I told him, and asked him what the hell i do because ( i hate to admit, i've never changed a tyre ). he sits there in silence on the other end and says 'hmm i'm thinking'.. so i ask if he could possibly come and help me (baring in mind i'm an isolated lane, pitch darkness, with hardly any signal) and he says 'no, i'll talk you through it, you need to learn how to change a tyre'..
its been on the verge of ending again due to other issues but this has been it for me. i have just got home after breaking down 3 hours ago. i had no breakdown cover so had to stick my thumb out to strangers and ask for help or a breakdown number. and he wonders why i'm so upset with him.. am i seriously over reacting? please be blunt. he then has the cheek to have a go at me for getting down his neck and being so over reacting!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine, he's an asshole. I would have dropped what I was doing and drove to you immediately. If you were simply too far to help I would have called a tow truck and stayed with you on the phone until they arrived. Dump this loser, seriously.

Though it would benefit you to learn to change one, alone at night in the dark isn't the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are fine for being upset...

but.. that being said..

He might be fine for having a go at you for over-reacting, if you did.

Its one thing, to break up.. it's another to go bat-shit crazy.

What Guys Said 3

• I cannot imagine abandoning you under those circumstances! If you were already considering dumping him, this would add to the reasons to give him the boot.

• well not really, its hardly the time to learn and pressure isn't the best place to learn under. At best it was stupid not to come out, at worst he didn't give a shit

• He does NOT seem to care about you like he should.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh hell No Mo Fo.