I don't know if I regret my break up?

a few days ago I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years. I loved him and the time being for our relationship but towards the end I found myself being more stressed than happy. It's been two days and at first I wasn't really feeling anything, not even remorse for him while he was crying. But now that I've been thinking of everything I don't know if I should've ended things or not. I broke it off due to something that had happened months ago and I just couldn't get over it, so to get over it I also told him for now to not contact me. Now I don't know if I should try to contact him or if I should leave him alone and try to move on.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps you should try to contact him, and tell how you're feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are finding Yourself with what I call The "Missing the Kissing" and the His and Her History you both shared, @Lexiexoxo and dollar to donuts, he is feeling this way today.
    It's all fine and good to say "I want out" when you Are Still In this relationship, and okay, maybe all fun and all when the writing isn't on the wall for 'Two days.'
    However, '2 years' and a few days and hours later, you are finding that you are Missing Him, what you had and Now... You are sad.
    Contact him and tell him you want to talk. Tell him that maybe Open lines of convo wasn't applied enough during this Hasty Break up, and you want to talk things out. Who knows, maybe you Will.. Make up.
    Being together for as long as you have, I feel you Both deserve a chance at romance. I also feel that before the Split, a Break instead for more Space and to think, may have been the best way to go.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Would things be different if you got back together?

• Of course you don't regret it because girls are completely heartless

• Just try to move on

What Girls Said 2

• Clearly whatever happened a few months ago had a big affect on you, if you couldn't look past the incident after a few months later you still won't be able to look past it if you get back together. Give yourself another week, and if you still feel like you need to contact him then do it, but for now it's only been two days and time helps everything.

• I think whats done is done! It time to move on! You said he didn't make you happy and your gut feeling is almost always right! So, just don't think about it and be glad your on a new road to be happy.