Would you leave your partner for having a emotional affair or work it out with him?

Would you leave you partner if he emotional cheated on you who thought about leaving you for the girl he had the emotional affair with and then changed his mind to stay with you instead

62

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd leave if someone does that it shows they ain't serious if they even entertain the idea of someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave him! It would hurt to much to know he loved someone that isn't me.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he made the right choice. I wouldn't hold it against him

• But then the other question is did he stay with me because we have been together for 11 years and kids aswell

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't think I could ever forgive that. Who knows if he even ended it by his own choice.

• I haven't forgiven him I've told him I hate him but he think things are fine between us because he didn't sleep with her and I haven't talked much about it still getting my head round it as he told me this the other day he moved houses she don't know where he lives now

• You've been together 11 years there are kids onvilved but you don't live together? You said below that he moved houses not we.

This just doesn't sound like a very stable relationship at all. I'm guessing there have been other breakups along the way?

I really wouldn't want my kids to grow up with that model of a relationship especially if you have girls.

Sometimes married people develop crushes and what not but I'm of the school of thought that if it does happen end it and make damn sure I don't find out. To me there is nothing more selfish then a friend or lover telling you about a discretion you would have never known about only to make themselves feel better. Don't shoulder that burden on to me kind of thing. If she know where he lives and he had to move that means she's been over before and I'm sure they did more than talk. And him thinking even if it wasn't lhysic makes it even worse. What a jerk.

• No we don't live together but I like my own space we have a girl and a boy she was hanging around for 6 wks I wasn't about he lost his phone so couldn't call him even his mum and sister through she was nice I saw her and had a bad feeling but didn't think there would of be an emotion affair or anything like that but people throught I was upset that he made friends with a girl I warned him there's a dark side to her but no one believed me in the end she played mind games like I don't love him they should be together and that I'm cheating on him because I haven't been in touch with him then got personal had feeling for her he only told me because I false it out of him this is the first break up I'm thinking of ending it I think I would of rather him physical cheated instead and the girl has a bloody cheeck to ask him is your girlfriend still mad at me like i would of been her friend in the first place of course I am mad saying things I haven't done

• I'd be gone.

I don't work out infidelity.

• I'd leave him instantly... and probably die of heartbreak :(

• Yes, instead of investing that time he was in her instead of you... Uh, yeah. I wouldn't be able to be with someone who was like that, IF THEY DO IT ONCE, THEY ARE BOUND TO DO IT AGAIN. My mom always told me that, damn't she was right.

• And also, if it happens again, he might actually cheat. Don't suffer the heartache.

• Yes! I'm gone and I'm taking my kid with!!