Have you ever been stuck on an ex?

after the brakeup have you still had feeling for them? if so for how long did it take for you to get over them? Or do you still have feelings for your ex?

• Yes, I've been stuck on an ex
  • No, i haven't been stuck on an ex

93

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really hard, to forget the good times and how badly they made you hurt

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I doubt I'll ever get over him. It's been eight months and it seems just as raw as that night we broke up and I would do anything to be back in his arms again... I just can't get any closure because there was no explanation. Nothing. I think having a reason like "I hate how you ______ or I can't be with you any more because ______" would make this hurt less.

• I dated this one guy for about a year, and we worked together. So when we broke up, it took months to get over him. When you see them everyday, it resets your ability to get over them every day you see them. At least in my experience.

• Wow, that must have been really tough? I don't know how you could still work with him.

• NO! Why would i waste my time on an ex?

• Yep. Stuck on him right now, and it's only been a week -__-

• Yes. I had to go no contact and it took me like a month and I was back to normal

• Yes I have been stuck on my ex and it took for about a month for me to move on

• This has never happened to me but it has to my friend. I have spent the last four years of my life listening to her obsess over him, their relationship, their break up, and his behavior since.

• Still have some feelings left but slowly fading which is a good sign I guess.

What Guys Said 3

• i talk to all my exes tbh

• its been about 6 months and i'm still not over her... we were together for 5 years

• it's not good when you are.