What's the worst or most ridiculous break up experience you've ever had/seen second hand?

I would LOVE to hear some funny/sad/ridiculous break up stories!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I broke up with a woman like a few hours before I was gonna visit her.. This relationship was really shitty and unhealthy for both of us though. It was the one before last. I felt so sick and repulsed at the thought of meeting her that I broke up and never looked back. It's hilarious in hindsight because of how panicky and afraid I was to break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't a "break up" per se, but there was a guy I was interested in who was also interested in me (or so I thought) who didn't want to be in a relationship with me because we hadn't known each other long, which I understood. Unfortunately I was totally infatuated with him while he only wanted to get into my pants. After I made it clear that I wouldn't sleep with him (I was a virgin at the time and wasn't about to give it up unless we'd been dating for a while), he became slightly distant and then decided to create unnecessary drama, I don't even remember what it was besides it being really stupid, told me I hurt him and he wanted space from me. So I obliged, was heart broken, and pined over this loser for 4 months until I met my current boyfriend. Sad thing is this guy attempted to come back and get in between my relationship half a year later because he was horny. No thanks.

What Guys Said 3

• Not exactly a breakup. One girl I was talking to and starting to date, she said she didn't like me like that because... I look like her ex.
    Hahaha wtf? I can't help that?

• I had a panic attack 2 hours before a date once
    ( not-related to her ). I should of cancelled but went through with it anyway.
    It was a total disaster, looking back I can laugh now, but at the time 😐🔫 haha

• My buddy broke up with his girlfriend and she tried to sleep with as many of his friends as possible to get revenge.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing funny about it... breakups are always sad.