Should I give a present to a guy I wanna dump?

I'm involved with 2 guys right now but I don't want a commitment from either of them and they know that. We are physically and emotionally involved. We aren't dating but it was kinda more than a friends with benefits relationship. One of them gave me a stuffed animal that smelled like him so I said I'd give one back. the other wrote me a letter so I said I'd write one back. Then there's another guy that I have been friends with for years and I got only physically involved with but he's had a crush on me for as long as I can remember. I told him I was gonna give him a stuffed puppy a couple years back and I bought it but never gave it to him. I just found it and brought the subject up to him but then realized it may not be a good idea to give him it. I hate going back on my word but right now I don't want to be with any of them physically or emotionally. I'm going to break it off with the other two guys pretty soon but I'm not sure whether or not I should still give these presents to these guys... I don't want them getting false hope or thinking they were insincere gifts. I also don't want them thinking this is me saying that I still like them even though I've been distant. I also don't know how I should act up until I give it to them IF I give it to them. Should I act completely normal and then start being more distant suddenly after giving it to them? All three of these guys are clingy and dense. They are also relentless in pursuing me. That makes this situation even harder to deal with. For the two I'm currently involved with, I'm the only person they feel like they can rely on and that makes them feel good about themselves. They don't receive things from others very often. That makes it even harder to deal with. They're all very nice guys and I don't wanna hurt them but I can't stay with them because of that. I don't know what to do. Please help.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, do you have enough guys? Just give their presents back and tell them you're sorry but you don't things are working out like you want them to.