Why would you send your ex snapchat videos , selfies?

This is my ex , he blocked me on whatsapp after our breakup 1 month ago.. and out of the sudden he sends me snapchats privatly

Why would he do it?
Am confused !

I texted him 2 days ago through facebook he replied nicely to my first text then ignored the other one.. and the snapchat thing happened yesterday
He sent me a selfie through snapchat with this caption " i love my nabe and she's the one "
Is he trying to make me feel jealous?

11

What Guys Said 1

• just because he dated you and you broke up doesn't mean you can't be friends..

• But he is still blocking me in whatsapp and ignored my last text on facebook chat.. thats why am confused

• o, I don't know then might have accidently clicked your name?

• No i thought so first but then i got a second one last night :/

What Girls Said 1

• Are they snapchats that are directed to you? Or are they just sort of general snapchats that have no point?

• General

• No we don't. If we see each other in person, we'll say hi but that's about it as far as contact with each other goes.

• He just sent me a selfie pic through snap with this caption " i love my babe and she's the one "
      ?