How can they love you if they cheat on you?

They say I love you but quite happy to cheat. Do cheaters no what love is?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheaters only love themselves at the end of the day. When you love someone you won't cheat on them primarily because you just don't want anyone else and also because being faithful is a demonstration of your commitment, it really should be standard but when you look at all the cheating people do it isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I believe a person can cheat on you even if they love you. If you assume someone who loves you would never cheat , then you have to assume that if someone doesn't love you.. .. they will cheat. Which is totally untrue! Some people cheat in a moment of weakness. So love has nothing to do with cheating. It depends on who they are as a person.

I have never and would never cheat. I have been in unhappy relationships , but cheating never crossed my mind. I was strong enough to walk away.

People cheat because they have no control over their desires and emotions. People in relationships can be attracted to other people, but that doesn't necessarily mean... if given the opportunity that they will cheat. So people who cheat are weak, they don't value loyalty and don't have any willpower.

I value loyalty, so I am selective of who I enter into a relationship with. I would only continue to date a guy if he had the same values as me. I won't accept less than I am willing to give. That is why it's best to get to know someone very well, before reserving a place in your heart for them.

What Guys Said 2

• They don't love you. If you love someone who don't cheat on them.

• Cheating can be the result of addiction which is an illness... or confusion/uncertainty. So, from that perspective, they think they can love you. It's really up to you as to what you will put up with...

What Girls Said 1

• People can love people and kill them, it isn't your place to define what love is to another person. Love is subjective, people are all different. There is no definitive "love".

If a person has been mistreated all their life and been shown love in a certain way that will be what they think love is.

• People who kill the people they lived are usually violent and controlling. Guess you're a cheater then

• Of course they are likely violent and controlling, what does that have to do with anything?

You know nothing about me but you ignorantly assume that's the only reason a person could not hate a cheater with every ounce of their being. It's quite childish and really rather pathetic that's how you reason. Shall I assume you have been cheated on? I wonder why...