How should I act?

I just recently broke up with my girlfriend, and she is my classmate for this one class so I will have to meet her twice a week until this semester. I'm the one who told her that I wanted to end the relationship. The reason to that was because she lied to me so many times. Sorry but please understand that I don't like to go deep into what happened between us. But just know that we broke up because she lied to me so many times. So my question is how I should act in front of her? Should I be like talking like friends or be like a mad person not even looking at her? This is my first break up so I just don't know what to do...

62

Most Helpful Girl

• As wise as I am here, dear, the writing on the wall and all, is you should just Keep it semi sweet and very simple And... Civil tongued is all.
    She may try and manipulate to being two birds of a feather again, so don't fall For... It is etched in my own cold stone that a zebra will Not change her stripes with her lies and likes.
    Being you both have 'This one class,' Act in front of others so you don't Seem like A... Class Act in front of Others.
    Good luck and sorry for this Breakup.. You will find better. xx

• You're right. I gave her several chances, but she would go back and do the same mistakes again... It was a repeating, viscious cycle. So I had to ended up. Thank you, I will try to keep it simple and civil.

• So welcome and you see my way today.. Full circle problem pattern for sure. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 5

• Just act indifferent towards her. Be civil but avoid chatting to her, as it will only encourage her to talk back, and really you should just have space from each other.

Just treat her exactly the same way you treat the other students in the class.
    It will be a little awkward at first but just act as indifferent as possible.

• There's no need to be hostile with a ex. I say be friendly but not too friendly. Just keep things short and sweet so to speak. Acknowledge her, greet her and then go on about your own business.

• You mean like greet her first?

• If she is looking at you and is physically close to you then yeah I'd say greet her but be on your way then after unless she initiates conversation then you can just answer her question and say you have to get to your seat or something.

• I don't think you should completely ignore her. If you see her just say hi and keep going about your day. Just be civil.

• Say hi to her even if she won't say back to me?

• Ya do. It's just one word, you don't have to start a conversation with her.

• I am sorry about your breakup and I think acting civil like classmates is the best way you can act towards her without further conflict.

• However you would like. If you're mad at her then just ignore her unless it's necessary to talk to her. If you want to be friends then be friendly but make it clear friendship is all you want out of her.

What Guys Said 2

• Treat her like any other. When in the classroom its serious time.

• Ignoreing is good start