How would you feel if your bf/gf always talked about their ex?

Say if they talked about them at least once a week, and then told you they are talking to their ex again

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If hse is 'talking to her ex again', I would dump her instantly. No second thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't be okay with it.

I have a friend who constantly talks to her ex and she's actually still in love with him at the same time she's with her boyfriend who she loves too. I think it's really unfair to her current boyfriend because he clearly gets so upset when she talks about her ex and she just can't see it.

I'd never be able to put someone I supposedly love through anything like that.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• ummm depends on why they broke up with them... and how long it has been since they broke up

• Not OK. I would break it off. He clearly is not over his ex... Not sure his feelings for you are genuine. Maybe they never were, and never will. You deserve someone that loves you and respects you... Much better will come!