I want to settle down and be the girl he deserves.

me and my ex have been together for 4 years, had the perfect relationship, never argued, never fought. we were BEST friends. he doesn't go out, doesn't drink, doesn't party, has few friends, just works and goes to school. earlier times in our relationship I went out a lot, and he started controlling me I starting lying about going, and telling him I wouldn't go when I did. he found out and broke up with me, then got back together the next day. then after a week or so he said he couldn't get over the things that happened in the past, because I've done it a million times. now I'm older, and want the same things as him I want to settle down and be the girl he deserves. he says he doesn't know what he's going to do yet if he wants to be with me again or leave for good, and needs space and time to figure out if he wants to trust me again or not. what do you guys think will he be back? and what's the best way to get him back. I begged for him at first, but now I know for sure the best way is to just not call or any kind of contact at all. any advice is helpful, I'm so depressed and heartbroken..he was the love of my life.
I want to settle down and be the girl he deserves.
Add Opinion