How to break up with him?

I have been in a long distance relationship with a guy I met online for about 2 and a half months. After the first month, he started to break Skype dates constantly and go all day without talking to me (after he got off of work). When we'd Skype we just sat there not saying anything. We'd even be doing two completely different things. Now, within the couple of weeks, we maybe text and once a day every other day. I have tried to get things to pick up in the relationship to avoid the drop of interest but he won't do the same. He's a nice guy but he just isn't my type. I have gotten to the point where I hope he doesn't text me. I don't care if we don't talk. I don't want to hurt his feelings; I can be VERY blunt and mean without realizing it. Can anyone please give me some advice as to how I should break it off with him?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him that you're breaking up. What else?

• Yes... That is obvious. I am asking how to tell him without hurting him too much.

• He's a bit of a cry-baby. Which is one of the issues.

What Girls Said 0