Could it be she just wants to have play with me?

My ex girlfriend (she dumped me) and I had a talk a couple of weeks ago...
she said I was the love of her life, and she doesn't imagine herself with anyone else... I told her to come to my hometown (she moved away) to visit me and hang out or whatever to which she replied she has nothing to look for in this place, BUT wtf, Im "the love of her life", right?
Anyways, she then told me she broke up with me because the relationship wasn't her priority and I was an obstacle for her in her way of accomplishing her dreams, because I don't have a lot of money and stuff (i deduced that was the reason)...
She then went talking shit about how I was boring in the relationship and never surprised her, how I messed her up and how she could never go back to being loving and sweet with me again..
after that she showed me a love song that reminds her of me and told me how funny I used to be... she then said she felt empty in the relationship, which means she wasn't in love with me anymore.. but claims she still loves me...
but why not let me be? why come and talk and humiliate me and then pick me up with love words?
how can someone love you and hate you at the same time? supposing she does love me lol

PS: in the beginning of the relationship i was cold and had anger problems due to a past relationship ( but i didn't hit her or anything, i was just mean, i changed but then she got that attitude and told me she couldnt change).

10

What Girls Said 1

• Very very possible. Be careful

What Guys Said 0