Can I seduce my ex back?

So i was thinking about seducing him by sending him a sexy snap photo " where its not too sexy " .. what would the consequences be like?

• go for it i heard it worked
  • dont do it !
  • send a video instead of picture
    Vote C
I tried talking but he ignored me then sent me a snap selfi of him with this caption " i love my babe and she's the one " .. i think he's trying to make me jealous thats why i think this could work?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. Sending sexy photos only show that you are desperate. You need to make him want you, not turning yourself into a desperate slut in need of a fix.

You need to be cool and confident. Go on with your life (or present to). Take up some hobby. Need new people. Go out to parties. Take pictures when you are having fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's in a relationship right now and he tells you that he's happy with it, you don't really do things like that just so that you can be happy and ruin someone else's relationship. Wait until he's out of a relationship, or just move on. I wouldn't recommend sending him and msgs/pictures that breaking the relationship boundaries. He's not trying to make you jealous, he's just trying to make it clear that he's happy with who he is with. He moved on and I think it would be best for you to move on too.

What Guys Said 5

• I presume you broke up for a reason. You sending a risque photo isn't going to change that it will just make you look desperate and less respectable. If you want him back talk to him, if he doesn't talk then quite frankly you should move on. You can't trick or force some one into a relationship they must choose it of their own accord.

• I wouldn't recommend it. remember, he's your ex so he can do whatever he wants with those photos online, unless he's respectable. If you want him back, talk the way you did at the beginning of the relationship :)

• I'm sure you could if you were prettier.

• I don't know. Can you? I would think you could. Say, "I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!"

• This is just pathetic...

What Girls Said 10

• If he dumped you then it's literally the worst thing you can. A perfect way to make yourself look desperate and trashy at the same time.

• So you want to be a homewrecker? Great goal.

• We just broke up month ago he's clearly just trying to make me jealous cuz he sent it privatly to me nd not as a story !

• 1. you "think" he's trying to make you jealous. He might actually have someone. 2. Why do you want someone that petty?

• Ugh no. Have some self respect. If he really IS trying to make you jealous, is that the type of BOY, not man, you want to be with?

Just keep rocking you, move on, and live the most awesome life possible.

• I think from the update that he's trying to tell you to back down. He's got someone, and he's happy with her for now. He doesn't care if it hurts you, or he may be trying to hurt you with that message.

• Who broke up with who? Personally, I wouldn't do it. If he broke up with you, why would you go and make yourself look desperate to get him back after he rejected you? If you broke it off, don't expect him to come running back. That would be toying with him. You gotta make up your mind.

• I wouldn't he is an ex.

• But how do you know that snap selfie was about you? He could be talking about someone else.

• Well send a nude or
    Lingerie with some sexy note even bikini would work

• Don't play his game. Clearly you're very insecure but you need to be confident.
    At least pretend to.
    I'd reply back saying I'm happy for you 😊
    He wouldn't expect it

• dont do it, you wil regret a lot