Men, after a divorce, do you ever love another woman as much or more than your ex-wife?

If so, I know it has to be hard to give your heart to another woman. What does the next woman have to do in order to get you to let your guard down and make you fall in love again?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going to be in that same situation soon and I don't know how I will give my heart again after it was broken so badly by her cheating and thinking nothing of it, pretty much screws up the chances of me ever getting married again

• This is fairly new for you, so I can understand you feeling that way. My SO got a divorce because his wife became pregnant from cheating while he was away at war. Its been over 5 years now. He always makes comments saying he wouldn't put anything past a woman, but he shows that he really cares about me. Yet, he still holds back. If/when you choose to date again, what would it take for a woman to make you fall in love again?

• That sounds fair. Thank you for your comments! I'm really sorry you're having to go through this, and I hope things get better soon. Hopefully there's someone much better out there for you!!

• Thanks I'm hoping I do too

What Girls Said 0