Girls, I want my ex back but how?

I dated her twice before and broke up with her twice for her best friend, ik that I shouldn't have but I never thought I'd go back but I deeply regret my choice and want to make it rright. I want her to know I love her and show her I care about her, but the problem is she wants nothing to do with me and her boyfriend is a total ass to her right now and he breaks up with her to fuck other chicks. I don't know what to to please help, any suggestions are appreciated.

• Leave her alone?
  • Stay and fight? If so how?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ironic that you say she dates a total ass when you left her for her best friend too. I honestly think just move on and leave her alone. She has been through enough and in all honesty I doubt she'll ever want you again after you dumped her that way. I wouldn't take anyone back who left me for someone else. It doesn't work that way with me.

• My dilemma is I want her to happy but I never see her happy with him. Not only that she gave me a few hints like she cares about me or that she misses my family stuff like that and it's all mixed msgs

• If you want her to be happy then leave her alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dumped her twice you don't deserve a third shot. Leave her alone and move your azz on down the line

What Girls Said 4

• Leave ex it for ur own sanity.

• Holy fuck you and her current boyfriend need to fuck off

• You made your bed now lie in it. No pun intended. Seriously, you're young. And she's not the last female on this planet. Focus on other things besides girls, because clearly you're not ready for a relationship.

• If she wants nothing to do with you then she wants nothing to do with you, you have to realize that leaving this girl not once, but twice, for her best friend is emotionally devastating and probably screwed up whatever feelings she had for you.

What Guys Said 3

• well im not a girl but kinda experience i guess
    broke up with this girl twice because im fucking stupid and she didn't come back to me.

how does she know you're not fucking with your emotions? she doesn't.

• You're 15; you can find new pussy easily. Let the bird go, mate.

• Forget about her