Just got my heart broken. Need some comforting?

Turns out he was cheating on me with everything that moved. And I was truly in love.
I'm sorry. I just need some love πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry for what a happened to you, I wished to know the story from the beginning so we can all help. I know it's a difficult feeling that got cheating by closest person to you, and make you a wondering of all the reasons why he cheated when everything just seems perfect. simply not every relationship is meant to last forever.

I wish to know the story, so we can all help.
    Sorry for what a happened.

• Long story short we were supposedly dating but I found out he was saying to other people he was single. And was actually going out with other people. So I asked a friend of mine to flirt with him and ask him out and he accepted - and said he was 100% single.

• Feeling pain at this level of relationship is a normal thing, but continuing pain is an optional thing. sorry but you were supposedly dating, but unfortunately found out you were a friends with benefits? It seems that relationship were going to be a successful, but only from one side only ( your side). at this time let what a happened make you determine what you want and what do you need. take a time to love yourself and surround yourself with a positive friends. looking for love or relationship at this time could be a bad move and will makes you less responsible toward your feelings. never look back.

What Guys Said 6

• Thank God you found out now, and not later. . . or after you had gotten married.

You seem like a wonderful person. You deserve wonderful. Go find wonderful. :)

• What do you call an Alligator in a vest? An investigator πŸ’πŸ»sorry πŸ˜” That's the only funny joke I can think of

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜žπŸ˜ž thanks for trying

• You seen like a good girl. Cry it out it a natural thing to feel like shit for a couple of days. Best advice dont use alcohol or drugs. Embrace your pain and grow stronger.

• I'm sure that you are beautiful, and amazing, and that you didn't deserve that

• It happened to me also..
    My ex girlfriend cheating on me for 6months or more. Behind my back.
    Let KARMA take care of them <3

• How are we supposed to, if we don't even know who you are

What Girls Said 0