My ex is ignoring me. anyone know why?

My ex is ignoring me when we walk down the hallway together she will just look down at her phone or she will intentionally take another route to the same place as me. I feel like she hates me. I don't know why, she was the one who broke up with me. We were good friends prior to dating and now I feel like she won't even give me the time of day. Any suggestions as to why. I try to be friendly to her, but I feel like she hates me advice?

26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Bc she's ur ex

What Girls Said 1

• She probably feels awkward

What Guys Said 5

• My ex did the same thing. She said "I was not in a good place and couldn't talk to you or anything, I needed space" we recently kinda talked again. She probably just needs some space and what not. Give it a month or so and I'm sure she will reach out to talk. I'm sorry you are going through this. I am as well. Kee your head up.

• lol its cool, man. If she wants to be that way that's on her! Just curious to why she is doing it. And it's been more than a month try like three months. Just wondering why we can't just go back to being friends, you know? Liked talking to her prior to dating. Her friends keep staring at me as well, makes me feel awkward!

• Maybe try texting or something just keep it simple. See what's up. It's pretty childish of her and immature for sure.

• A person becomes an X for different reasons but more often than not end up as less than friends , so don't be surprised that she isn't friendly with you it's normal and your not the first to be treated like this

• Hopefully she won't ignore you but you should try and talk to her and see if there is any reason for her to hate you. If you find that she dislikes something you did then you should try and say sorry, if you want to be friends with that person again of course :)

• Awkwardness. I also experience acute anxiety/ fear, like I have seen a ghost.

• Probably just feels awkward. This always happens after something ends