How do one get over a heartbreak?

so i been dating this guy since i was 14 years old and now I'm 24 i just recently find out that he cheated on me and have a kid with this other girl. now i dont know if this is true or not when i heard it i ask him about it and he denia it than i got a picter of them together all of them he the kid and the girl and i ask again out of no where he like we need to take a break, because i m tried try to tell u that it not true. than about a month ago he text me we need to talk i siad ok, he call talking about how he sorry for breaking up with me and he want us back together and all these things. now i dont know what to do, i dont know if i should just turst him and get back together with him or just cut my losses and move on. i really do love this guy, he was my frist love and frist kiss and frist everything i dont know how to walk away from that i need help on how to do it.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're sure this person is cheating on you then you should try and move on, regardless of how hard that will be. if he cheated on you, and he's lying to you, that ain't good, that shows he hasn't got much respect for you. you're worth a lot more than what he thinks you are worth. The pain of moving on from this relationship might just be a lot less painful than being with a person who is willing to cheat on you. I'm going with the fact he cheated on you remember so do make sure you know he's deffonately cheating on you or not, okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Going back would honestly be pathetic. You've bee together for 10 years yet he has a child thats not with you. And he broke up with you after he cheated. Wow. Move on. Im sure you can do better. Also im not sure if you're native in English but proof reading would have helped

What Guys Said 3

• Move on. Something happened with his girlfriend and you're just a backup. Stop all communication. He will never love you and if you take him back he'll just leave again when someone else comes along. You know he cheats. Why do you want a piece of shit like that? He won't change

• If you are sure he is cheating then leave the ass hole. Totally not worth it. I can promise you deserve so much more! But if it isn't true and he is being honest.. Maybe you gius should talk and be 100% honest. I don't think 10 years should be thrown away IF it isn't true. you clearly love him and if he REALLY loves you you guys can work things out. Hope the best for you!

• You buy a tub of ice cream, a bag of bargain fruit loops knock-offs, and a pint of your favorite alcohol. Then you volunteer at an animal shelter.

What Girls Said 1

• and is this an online thing... yeah just leave