Did she get scared?

I was dating a girl. I am 33 she is 24. She is also finishing her doctorate. We met at a church project and I actually didn't ask for her number. She tracked me down on Facebook. We talked and dated casually for about 2.5 months then I asked her to be my girlfriend. We both acknowledge that being in a committed relationship is moving towards marriage. She immediately introduced me to family, including family parties and dinner with her family. I invited her to Vegas for my brother's bday. We had a great weekend and it was at the tail end of a week break she had between internships and 2 months in classes. In Vegas was 4 months since we met. Two days after this trip she calls me to break it off. She started she was having feelings and I thought it was the lets slow down talk. She said she knew my feelings were stronger and that she really likes me and spending time with me. She stated the problem was that she didn't miss me as much as she thinks she should especially after such a fun weekend. She also mentioned she hasn't dated much. Her only serious relationship was three years and the guy was a loser. She stated she doesn't want to stay in a relationship too long that isn't right again. She doesn't want to waste my time. She also she didn't know if her feelings will catch up to mine. She lastly stated that she thinks I am everything she wants.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao it honestly sounds very whirlwind and then she got overwhelmed or cold feet. Like relationships take time to develop and she's so busy it's not surprising she didn't miss you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone seems a bit confused

What Girls Said 1

• she doesn't love you, maybe like, but not love, my ex said the same thing when he broke up with me, move on.

What Guys Said 1

• She may just be very fridget or maybe she had a bad previous realtionship