My cheating ex got in contact with me?

I refused her friendsgip & told her never to contact me again.

I was shaking.

Have I done right thing or have i missed out on her trying to reconcile & get back with me?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• You have done the right thing.
    Once cheaters selfishly make the decision to put their desires first, they also decide to smother whatever you two shared emotionally and mentally. It will never be the same. Whatever you two shared and built together emotionally and mentally will never be the same due to her self-absorbed, inconsiderate, tasteless choice. If you are intelligent and realistic then you can never trust her with your feelings the way you once did because she's proven to be untrustworthy. There is no value or meaning in her presence now that you know she's a backstabber.

Good for you for having self-respect and looking out for the future you.

What Girls Said 4

• Cheaters don't deserve any sympathy so yes you did the right thing. I nearly didn't speak with my ex boyfriend for 2-3 years after breaking up and it didn't even involve cheating. Had it been cheating, I would have never even resume a friendship.

• the same thing happen to my yestday and me and my ex and frined cuz we never leave things on a bad note

• You absolutely did the right thing. Usually, once a cheater always a cheater. Hate to sound cliche' but its true.

• No problem. Thank you for being honest

• No, you did the right thing. Just move forward.

What Guys Said 7

• You did exactly the right thing. If you got back together, you'd always be wondering if it was happening again. It just shows cheaters that the grass in NOT always greener on the other side. Forget her, move on and find a decent lady!

• So, why would she come back to me? I musnt have been good enough for her to cheat in first place?

• Excitement of a different guy! She probably found he wasn't as good as you, so contacted you again.

• Good job!
    She didn't appreciate you the first time so don't let her do that again.
    Find someone else.
    You did the right thing.

• I personally think you did the right thing, but, people forgive people for cheating all the time and sometimes things work out. I personally can't do it. I could be friends eventually, but a relationship, no.

• Never been in that situation before, but I wouldn't feel ashamed of saying something like that if she's cheated on you in the past.

• Just fuck her then leave lol. Get something out of it

• I know you probably don't want to hear it but people like that never change man. I've seen it time after time again the cheating partner cheats and feels guilty so they try to get the other person back to make up for it. They always end up cheating again. You did the right thing.

• Ya fuk her u should if called her a dirty slut n she disgust u