Would you stay or just move on?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me cause you wanted to be Catholic.. We been together for 5 years. But he has to wait to get his divorce and he told me that doesn't mean we might get right back together.. unles I'm walking the same path with him. No sins.. Right now I'm just a friend.. We not allow to have sex either.. He wants me to go to college and save money so I can have kids again. But he told me to watch out for other guys or his horns will show? I'm not sure what going on with this whole thing... He said we can't talk about the future cause his still married.. I told him I didn't want to be a just a friend. He told me then he would find another friend then..

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should not stay. It won't make any sense if you do.

• So pretty much stop putting time into this than?

What Girls Said 1

• Ah, yeah, let that guy go. Issues there, and you clearly aren't someone of value to him, so move on and make yourself available to a guy who likes you for you.